With Wells Fargo Advisors Online Brokerage, you have convenient and secure access to your accounts anytime and anywhere you have internet access.*
- View your portfolio holdings, activity, performance, gain/loss detail, and more.
- Access electronic versions of account statements, trade confirmations, tax documents/1099s, and other brokerage documents.
- Obtain real-time quotes, news, charts, and ratings.
- View commentary and research from Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Securities and S&P.
- Utilize helpful tools such as screeners, watchlists, and streaming quotes in Portfolio Tracker.
- Download your account information into Quicken® or Excel®.
- Receive alerts for trade executions, market or balance changes and news.
- For accounts that have been enabled for online trading, place trades on stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), options and no-load mutual funds. Contact your Financial Advisor for more information.
- Access banking features such as online cash transfers, bill pay, and more.
Take a tour of Online Brokerage to become more familiar with the features and tools above, plus many more.
*Access to the service may be limited, delayed or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication or system problems, or for other reasons.