Disclosure Statement Regarding Electronic Delivery of Documents
Wells Fargo Advisors provides you with the option to receive, electronically, certain documents related to your account, which are otherwise sent in paper form by U.S. mail.
Your consent to electronic delivery of documents hereunder is subject to the terms and conditions of the User Agreement, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Before you consent to receive these documents electronically, we want you to know:
Electronic Delivery of Documents
- You have the right or option to receive documents electronically or by paper copy delivered by U.S. mail. Both types of documents contain the same information.
- If you select electronic delivery for a certain type of document, you will cease to receive a paper copy.
- Your consent to electronic delivery of documents will apply to documents that we may make available from time to time related to your account, which could include trade confirmations, statements, Account Disclosures (including, but not limited to Disclosure Documents, privacy notices and other available disclosures), tax forms and other notices regarding your account. You also consent to electronic delivery of notification from us when documents are available for viewing.
- All terms and conditions of the General Account Agreement & Disclosure and the Online Brokerage Services Agreement apply to the electronic delivery of documents.
- Wells Fargo Advisors reserves the right to terminate this service at any time.
Statement Householded Accounts
- All accounts within statement householding must be either enrolled or un-enrolled entirely (all accounts) for electronic document delivery.
- You accept all applicable terms for electronic delivery of documents for all accounts within that statement household. If you later add an account(s) to an enrolled statement household, all terms also apply to the additional account(s).
Requesting a Paper Copy
- You may request a paper copy of any document delivered electronically at no cost by calling your Financial Advisor. Please allow ten (10) business days for processing your request. Requesting a paper copy will not affect your participation in the electronic delivery of documents.
Withdrawing from Electronic Delivery Service
- Once you have consented to receive documents electronically, you can withdraw this consent at any time at no cost to you either 1) online through the electronic delivery service by changing your delivery preferences in the Online Documents section located on the Customer Service tab, or 2) by sending notice in writing to Online Services, Wells Fargo Advisors - NC1167, 401 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28288-1167. Such withdrawal will be effective within five business days of receipt by Wells Fargo Advisors.
Computer Specifications & Email
- In order to access documents electronically, you will need a personal computer with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or newer, Firefox 1.5 or newer, Netscape Navigator version 7.2 or newer, or if using a Mac Safari 1.2 or newer. Adobe Reader may be downloaded at no cost on the Internet at http://www.adobe.com, but all other software, hardware and systems must be provided at your cost.
- You must provide Wells Fargo Advisors with a current, valid email address. In the event you change your email address, you must notify Wells Fargo Advisors immediately online through the electronic delivery service by changing your delivery email address in the "Change Email Address" section located on the Customer Service tab.
- If we are repeatedly unable to deliver your electronic document(s) to the specified email address, Wells Fargo Advisors reserves the right to terminate the electronic delivery of documents service and deliver the documents to you via U.S. mail.