Our multiple business model options offer unprecedented choice and flexibility in how you serve your clients.
You make the decisions. You shoulder the responsibility. You reap the rewards. As an Independent Financial Advisor affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, you will enjoy having the best of both worlds: the same products, platform and support available to a Financial Advisor within Wells Fargo Advisors, but with the freedom, flexibility and control of owning your own independent practice.
- You contractually own the relationship with your clients and guide them without interference from the firm.
- Choose how much or how little of the Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network branding you leverage at your business.
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network is dedicated to helping you grow your AUM and revenue.
- Unparalleled transition and start-up support system, including a personal transition specialist to assist you in every part of the process.
As a Traditional Financial Advisor, you will work within the business model that is the cornerstone of Wells Fargo Advisors. Feel at home meeting your clients’ needs in a traditional branch setting. Join Wells Fargo Advisors and enjoy the resources, products and support you deserve to help your clients succeed financially and to help you grow your business.
- Grow your book, your business and your entrepreneurial spirit quickly through industry leading tools and partnerships.
- World-class support systems are in place to ensure your clients get the best service available.
- Transition support makes the move to join the Traditional Financial Advisor business model seamless and organized.
Partner with the bank to grow your business, and access local specialists to help meet your clients’ needs. The unique team-based environment of both the Wells Fargo Advisor branch and the wealth team allows you to deepen your client relationships and grow your business by giving you access to clients introduced to you by the bank.
- Offer your clients brokerage and investment products and services, along with access to private banking, trust and investment and fiduciary management services through Wells Fargo affiliates.
- Grow your business in an open-architecture environment with a strong support system in place to help ensure your success.
- Serve as a Financial Advisor alongside other specialists to craft multi-tiered financial strategies as part of the wealth team.
- Collaborate with your banking partners to identify client introductions, create new relationships and build your book.
- An emphasis on collaboration helps to best serve your clients.
A salaried position that gives you the opportunity to provide financial advice to a wide range of clients over the phone, while working as part of a dedicated team with the support, resources and research available to our Financial Advisors.
- Our lead generation process provides you with consistent, high-quality leads.
- A structured coaching and mentoring process is designed to set you up for success.
- Our hands-on support helps you get the knowledge you need to obtain the necessary Financial Advisor registrations.
- You will be joining one of the most respected and trusted financial firms in the industry – Wells Fargo Advisors.
- There are many opportunities to grow your career at Wells Fargo Advisors, whether you choose to stay a Phone-Based, salaried Financial Advisor or want to explore other business models.
The Wells Fargo Advisors’ training program teaches you how to become a Financial Advisor by giving you a variety of tools and skills you need to serve clients. We focus on small-group learning and individual advisor attention, giving you a solid foundation for future success.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits during training.
- Our deliberate training process takes you through every aspect of becoming a Financial Advisor – from passing your securities-registration exams to business development and sales training.
- You will be joining one of the most respected and trusted financial services firms in the industry – Wells Fargo Advisors.
- We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We can connect you with opportunities at a range of independently owned firms across the country, all with comprehensive access to the Wells Fargo Advisors platform and committed to helping advisors and clients succeed financially. While the personalities and business models of these firms vary, they are all dedicated to providing you with access to the resources you need to grow your business.Learn more about your opportunities working with an Unaffiliated Broker-Dealer