Wealth Brokerage Services New Advisor
Partner with experienced Financial Advisors and members of other business lines to deliver high-quality and wide-ranging advice within a branch or hub environment.
The Wealth Brokerage Services New Advisor program is closely aligned with our Wealth Brokerage Services business model. Learn more about that business model here.
Initial salaried, shifting to a more commission-focused model
Series 7 and Series 66
Nationwide (includes visits to Home Office in St. Louis)
Program Structure and Timeline
Each of our training programs are designed to give potential Financial Advisors the tools they need to succeed — coaching and mentoring, hands-on learning opportunities and comprehensive training courses.
Investment Licensing and Training
- Series 7 and Series 66 exam preparation in your local branch
- Experienced Home Office Investment Licensing Training professionals provide coaching and monitoring to assist you along the way
Business Development Training
- Hands-on and high-touch in-branch training experience
- Perform target market research, identify your “natural” network and gain exposure to core products and services through our e-Learning platform
Business Foundations(includes visit to St. Louis)
- In-depth exposure to the firm’s core products and services through our product experts
- Includes small group break-outs and “hot-seat” activities to test your decision-making and reinforce your knowledge to help you develop conviction in your product recommendations
- In-depth suitability case studies, business development assignments and product assessments
- Includes administrative training, insurance licensing, mutual fund/annuity product inventory and primary prospect planning
Sales and Prospecting Training
Sales and Prospecting(includes visit to St. Louis)
- Hands on sales and prospecting training — learn how to make suitable recommendations, build investor relationships and prepare for your first day as a Financial Advisor