Financial Relationship Advisor
Collaborate with other advisors and financial professionals across your branch to enhance service and identify a broad range of solutions for clients.
Full-time role (with a 17-week training period)
Series 7 and Series 66
Nationwide (includes visits to Home Office in St. Louis)
Program Structure and Timeline
Each of our training programs are designed to give potential Financial Advisors the tools they need to succeed — coaching and mentoring, hands-on learning opportunities and comprehensive training courses.
- Series 7 and Series 66 exam preparation in your local branch
- Experienced Home Office Investment Licensing Training professionals provide coaching and monitoring to assist you along the way
FRA & Branch Manager Orientation1.5 day St. Louis event
- Understand the FRA and manager responsibilities and expectations; work together to build the FRA brand within the branch environment; refine the FRA value statement to clients and partners throughout Wells Fargo Advisors
- Review PCG Leadership involvement, support, and resources available
FRA Client Experience Essentials6 week virtual learning
- Includes learning on Client Experience; Acquisition, Transition and Service Level; Products, Systems & Tools; Client Review Prep; Portfolio Analysis (P2P); Client Contact Skills; Document/Implement
FRA Implementation & Execution4 day St. Louis workshop
- In depth practice & simulation of Client Experience steps and product assessments
- Expectations for next steps
FRA Proficiency Support
FRA Proficiency Support34 week Coaching and Learning Support
- Ongoing coaching to support achievement of business and individual performance goals including the review of performance reporting
- Advanced curriculum to further develop product, tools and process knowledge including Insurance Licensing & Annuities and Lending and Banking Services
12-month coaching after program graduation focused on identifying solutions, uncovering new assets, communication skills, handling objections and refining your value statement/brand
Our competitive compensation plan is designed with your personal and professional success in mind.
Full-time salaried role.
Opportunity for activity and result-based bonuses.
Full benefits package available.