Manager Leadership Program
The Assessment Center and the Manager Leadership Program (MLP) identify and develop new manager talent and help create the next generation of field leadership. This program allows team members the flexibility to develop and prepare for a field leadership role and gives them the knowledge, experience, and support to get there.
As an Associate Manager, you'll put Clients. First. Always. by:
- Creating an inspired, unified, and motivated branch team
- Recruiting, selecting, and retaining new and experienced Financial Advisors (FAs)
- Coaching FAs as they grow their practices
- Managing branch profitability and risk
- Supervising and protecting the interests of clients and WFA
- Actively marketing and positioning your office and WFA as a leader within your community
Expectations: Team members in this position should expect to relocate at least one time while in this program. Financial Advisors who assume an Associate Manager role will be required to transition their book of business within a 3 month period of program commencement.