To help you make a seamless transition to our firm, we provide the support, guidance and service you need at every stage of the process, from before you join Wells Fargo Advisors, while you are transitioning through and after you join.
- A dedicated consultant will serve as your personal guide through the transition process, helping to create a smooth transition.
- We will conduct due diligence around the products in your current book of business to ensure portability.
- You will be given access to our proprietary Transition Portal, allowing you to gather client information to efficiently move your book*.
- You will be able to email your former clients a link to your customized website, announcing your move to Wells Fargo Advisors immediately following the transfer of your registrations*.
- On-site and/or remote integration transition support is available to help you with account opening, ACAT submissions, basic systems navigation and serve as a liaison with the Home Office.
- You will have access to one-on-one coaching sessions on applications such as SmartStation, our broker workstation.
- You will be invited to St. Louis to take a deeper dive into all the products and services available on our platform, meet the Home Office team and share best practices with other Financial Advisors who are at the same stage of transition as you.
- Dedicated National Sales Representatives will be available to discuss how to grow your practice using a variety of productivity tools.
*Applies to Protocol transitions only
We will give you every tool and advantage necessary for you to grow your business and serve your clients in the best manner possible.
- Advice Engine can easily pinpoint the combined recommendations of the Advisory Services Group and Wells Fargo Investment Institute. The interactive tool displays opinions on the economy, markets and specific asset classes.
- Our Business Automation tool can help you run and grow your practice with a variety of technology solutions that will increase your efficiency and effectiveness, find hidden opportunities in your book and promote your service.
- Financial Strategy Action Plan (FSAP) enhances the delivery of a consistent experience, demonstrating your value to your client by bringing together your client’s financial considerations.
- WFATools.com can help execute our firm’s best practices as endorsed by our coaching programs, find relevant client or product information that corresponds with key initiatives or new advice from the Advisory Services Group and Wells Fargo Investment Institute.
Wells Fargo Advisors believes in keeping our Financial Advisors ahead of the competition with innovative and powerful technology aimed at making it easier to serve your clients and grow your business.
- SmartStation will be your one-stop online shop for efficiently and effectively managing all your business – maintain records, perform trades, transfer funds, open accounts and more.
- BondDesk is a comprehensive tool designed to help you build your bond business and streamline your fixed-income order flow.
- Portfolio Workbench is a portfolio management and trading platform, allowing Financial Advisors to efficiently manage multiple portfolios.
- FundMax is an exclusive diagnostic tool that generates a two-page, client-approved report on over 13,000 mutual funds into an easy-to-read overview.
- Wells Fargo Advisors' Access Online gives your clients access to investments, account statements, market information and research any time they need it.
Making the right choices for your clients and your business requires a wealth of research behind each decision. Wells Fargo Advisors’ Advisory Services Group (ASG) and Wells Fargo Investment Institute (WFII) is dedicated to not only doing that research, but also making it easy for you to understand and utilize.
- WFII’s goal is to provide you with strategic recommendations, objective investment advice and help to ensure your clients’ assets are properly allocated.
- The combined guidance from ASG and WFII covers the spectrum from strategic asset allocation (recommended percentage in stocks, bonds, etc.) to the selection of the individual stocks, bonds and money managers that will fill in the allocation.
- Through our ASG Research Center, a Financial Advisor can view individual stock ratings, charts and opinions, access all WFII and ASG daily reports and commentary or select industry sector or stock reports from each of our correspondent research providers.
Wells Fargo Advisors believes that a good idea becomes truly great when it is shared, which is why we’ve created an environment of exchanging ideas and best practices among our Financial Advisors.
- You could develop your own successful business practices by having access to the best ideas and practices of other successful Financial Advisors.
- Gain insight into everything from writing a mission statement to enhancing your overall client service process to dozens of other elements that go into running a thriving practice.
- Through our Training & Development Group, you can access and select self-study programs and conferences on specialized topics such as consulting services, portfolio construction, team development and productivity.
The Wells Fargo Advisors’ training program gives you every tool, skill and advantage you need to serve clients within each of our business models.
- Our training approach focuses on small-group learning and individual attention.
- You will be prepared for the securities-registration exams, before undertaking business development and sales training.
- We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- We remain committed to training and employing a diverse workforce.
The right marketing message and strategy is an integral part of growing your business and reaching new clients. Wells Fargo Advisors has developed a customizable, effective marketing materials package to help you stand out in a highly competitive business.
- Access a marketing automation tool filled with print ads and many other collateral pieces, which can each be personalized with your information.
- Create a personalized online presence with a wide range of available digital marketing tools.
- Obtain a list of marketing agencies within Wells Fargo Advisors’ network, all of which have industry knowledge and experience, who can create a higher level of customized materials for your business.
- Receive other promotional programs and materials, such as TV and radio commercials through our Intranet.
- Work with specialized Marketing Consultants who will help you meet your unique marketing goals.
Access to online services may be limited, delayed or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication or system problems, or for other reasons.
Wells Fargo Investment Institute, Inc. (“WFII”) is a registered investment adviser and wholly-owned subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company and provides investment advice to Wells Fargo Advisors and other Wells Fargo affiliates.