Why Wells Fargo Advisors? Why not? Offering multiple choices in how you work within our firm, along with a down-to-earth and diverse culture that will satisfy your clients and grow your business, WFA is the right choice for you.
We give you unprecedented options in how you can work within Wells Fargo Advisors through our multi-channel business model structure.
- Build your own business as an Independent Financial Advisor affiliated with our firm within the independent advisor business model.
- Grow your business in a Traditional Brokerage Branch-Office environment.
- Focus on growing your business and sharpening your skills, while serving referral clients within the Bank Branch and Wealth Team business model.
- Assist clients in realizing their financial goals remotely over the phone as a Phone-Based Advisor.
- As an Unaffiliated Broker-Dealer, join independently owned firms not affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors, while still leveraging our comprehensive platform.
At Wells Fargo Advisors, we’re extremely proud of our advisor and client-centric culture, which has been part of our make-up since Day 1.
- We have the resources and reputation as one of the largest firms on Wall Street, but still foster a familial atmosphere.
- We consider the firm, our advisors and our clients as equal partners with no hierarchy, to ensure we put our investors’ interests first.
- We will not ask you to sell a product to your customers you don’t believe in.
- We encourage and celebrate getting involved in our communities because giving back is everyone’s responsibility.
- We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for our advisors and our clients.
Wells Fargo Advisors is committed to helping you grow your business and your career using our industry-leading tools, resources and product offerings.
Our greatest asset is our talented and diverse workforce, which is why we remain committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where everyone feels welcome and respected.
- Discover how the Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Council (DIAC) ensures diversity efforts are continually developed, enacted and monitored.
- Join a Team Member Network (TMN), which focuses on connecting individuals with shared backgrounds or experiences.
- Attend Financial Advisor summits to share best practice ideas and network with your peers.
- Participate in training on the subject of marketing your business to diverse clients.