Get help with navigating uncertainty
This year has presented all of us with challenges affecting every aspect of our financial lives, including how we:
- Prepare for and live in a retirement that could last 30+ years
- Provide caregiving, mostly to older relatives
- Manage our wealth and health following the major changes in health practices prompted by the pandemic
To help you plan in this new environment, join Wells Fargo Advisors and the Longevity Project, in collaboration with the Stanford Center on Longevity, for “Navigating uncertainty.” This conference call series features panels of noted professionals selected for their in-depth topical knowledge. Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to hear them discuss strategies for charting a course through these unprecedented times.
The series, moderated by Ken Stern, Chair of the Longevity Project and national best-selling author, includes:
Planning for the 30+ year retirement
Listen to the Replay
800-585-8367 Conference ID# 3834009
- Ken Stern (moderator), Chair of the Longevity Project and national best-selling author
- Chris Farrell, Economics Editor of Marketplace Money
- Teresa Ghilarducci, nationally recognized expert in retirement security and the Bernard L. and Irene Schwartz Professor of Economics at The New School for Social Research
- Tracie McMillion, CFA®, Head of Global Asset Allocation Strategy, Wells Fargo Investment Institute
Caregiving in a time of change
Listen to the Replay
855-859-2056 Conference ID# 3297922
Social distancing, increased health risks, and loss of access to health care resources are just a few of the issues that have combined to make a tough job even tougher for America’s 53 million caregivers. Hear an informative discussion on the current state of caregiving and what changes need to be made to help caregivers.
- Grace Whiting - CEO National Alliance for Caregiving
- Sherri Snelling – Founder and CEO of the Caregiving Club
- Ron Long - Wells Fargo Head of Aging Client Services
Wells Fargo Investment Institute, Inc., is a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.