The Divided Recovery
As slow growth and a divided economic recovery have affected the world, investors seeking growth will need to understand trends in globalization, technology and innovation.
New Report Puts Uneven Financial Recovery into Perspective
Compared to the rest of the developed world, the U.S. has enjoyed a vibrant post-recession recovery and job market. But pain points persist.
- Stagnating wages for American workers
- Technology and innovation is disrupting industry, creating potential for companies that can adapt
- Inflation-adjusted income gains seen, for the most part, only among the very wealthy
- Political divisions in the U.S. and abroad, often over concerns related to globalization and jobs
Wells Fargo Investment Institute’s “The Divided Recovery” report examines these tensions and associated risks as well as the bright spots they see along the path forward for businesses and investors.
Learn more about:
- Why global political risk is an increasing economic concern
- How large and small businesses have fared through the recovery
- Which technologies and digital innovations are changing the labor market
- Where investors should find the best late-cycle-recovery investment opportunities
- Why a diversified portfolio may be more important than ever
Put our strategists’ expertise behind your perspective as you make financial decisions in today’s sometimes uncertain economy. Download our report today.Download Full Report
A collection of the most recent thematic reports from Wells Fargo Investment Institute that cover varying topics of interest and importance to investors.Read Our Insights