Wells Fargo Advisors Solutions Tools
- Wells Fargo Advisors Solutions provides tools to help you save, invest, plan for retirement, and monitor how you’re doing.
- Using a consistent set of tools helps you and your Financial Advisors identify suitable investment options.
- You can use these tools on your own or with the help of Financial Advisors throughout the year.
Get the investing tools you need and deserve
Saving, investing, and planning for your future doesn’t have to be daunting. Especially if you’re new to planning for your financial future, having easy-to-use tools and Financial Advisors available by phone throughout the year can make a difference.
Especially if you’re new to planning for your financial future, having easy-to-use tools and Financial Advisors who can talk with you throughout the year can make a difference.
These tools can help you determine suitable saving and investment options according to your goals and time horizon (the amount of time you need to reach your goals):
My Retirement Plan®
My Retirement Plan is our modeling and planning tool that helps you focus on one goal – saving for retirement – by addressing the following questions:
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- Am I on track toward achieving my retirement savings goal?
- What actions can I take now to get on track?
Social Security Calculator
Our Social Security calculator can model the benefit-claiming strategies that could help maximize your benefits over your lifetime.
Our assessment tools help you and your Financial Advisors determine which investment options may be the best fit for your goals:
- Managed money accounts
- Mutual funds
- Stocks, annuities,* and other alternatives
*Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
- Access Online
- Automatic deposit-style investment plan
- College & Education Saving
- Dividend reinvestment plan
- Lifescapes eNewsletter
- Planning tools to help you develop and implement an appropriate retirement strategy
A collection of the most recent thematic reports from Wells Fargo Investment Institute that cover varying topics of interest and importance to investors.Read Our Insights