What You Can Expect as Our Client
We believe every client deserves to understand how we care for them and their investments.
Clients come first
Our Financial Advisors are committed to building enduring relationships on a foundation of client-first, objective advice. Of course, any investment firm can promise they’ll put you first. What sets us apart is how we put you first.
Receiving investment advice from our Financial Advisors: Our Client Standards
Our firm’s Client Standards articulate and guide how we deliver investment advice. For clients who work with a Financial Advisor or team of Financial Advisors, these standards represent a commitment between you and your Financial Advisor to work together toward your financial success. They include:
- Verifying your Account Profile: Every account will have an Account Profile outlining your investment objective and risk tolerance. This will help your Financial Advisor view and manage your portfolio relative to your goals and investing personality. To learn more about the elements of your Account Profile, visit wellsfargoadvisors.com/profile.
- Aligning investments: We will periodically review your investments to help ensure they are on the right track. This is an important and meaningful measure toward helping make your future dreams a reality. Your investments should be properly aligned to your account's investment objective.
- Reviewing annually: We will review your account at least annually to confirm your investment objective and risk tolerance, identify any changes that may have occurred with your financial situation and Account Profile, and help ensure alignment. This is a productive and collaborative time for us to discuss your goals, your investments’ performance, and the way we work together. Each review will be documented.
Clear, direct communication–your way
Working with a Financial Advisor looks different for each individual, but there are three common commitments all clients can expect:
- You’ll know the full scope of our product and service offerings and the fees associated with them.
- We’ll work together the way you want–in person, by phone, via email, or a combination that suits your needs.
- You’ll receive timely attention when you have a concern or question.
A planning-centric approach
We believe every client who works with a Financial Advisor should have a formal, documented investment plan of record that is aligned to their goals. Our goals-based advisors take a comprehensive approach that includes market investing, wealth accumulation, drawdown, taxes, insurance, estate planning, and health issues—for starters—and focuses the strategy through the lens of what clients want and need.
In-house research, expertise, portfolio, and analytic services
As part of specialized investment teams gathered under one umbrella, our strategists and analysts provide viewpoints on current market conditions, create regular publications to help investors build their financial acumen, and offer periodic client calls to interact with strategists. In support of your financial professional, Wells Fargo Investment Institute is a resource for information and strategies to build a plan designed to help you succeed financially.
Advice and Portfolio Specialists
Most investment firms decentralize their approaches to portfolio management and work with outside asset management partners instead of dedicated in-house services. We offer proprietary portfolio and analytic services and continue to build and deepen our Advice & Portfolio Specialist team and their services.
How do you like to invest?
A big part of caring for our clients is providing service based on choice. We’re big believers in honoring client preferences and investing styles. That’s why our clients may choose to have an in-person, full-service relationship with a Financial Advisor, invest online on their own, or invest with an automated digital solution, supported by Financial Advisor guidance.