Common Problems With Quicken®
Before You Begin
While we are happy to provide these Common Problem solutions as a starting point for troubleshooting your problem, we are unable to provide comprehensive technical support because Wells Fargo Advisors does not manufacture Quicken. To help ensure a seamless experience using your software to access Wells Fargo Advisors online services, please refer to the For Additional Help section on this page to find help resources and contact information for Quicken technical support.
Problem 1: Cannot open Help after installing security patch
It is very important for the security of your data that you update Quicken to the latest release.
Problem 2: Updating Quicken to the latest release
Verify that downloading the manual update is necessary for your version of Quicken by selecting Help menu > About Quicken.
Problem 3: What if I'm having trouble using online services in Quicken?
The information provided in the "Get More Details" article lists solutions to a number of issues that can occur when using online services with Wells Fargo Advisors in Quicken.
Problem 4: Retiring online services for older versions of Quicken
In an ongoing effort to provide reliable high-quality products and services, Intuit periodically retires older versions (also known as "discontinuation" and formerly as "sunsetting") of Quicken, thereby discontinuing online services and live technical support for these versions.
Problem 5: Next button grayed out when unlocking Quicken
When unlocking Quicken, the Next button is grayed out until a valid license code is entered.
For Additional Help
As a courtesy to you, Wells Fargo Advisors provides instructions for basic functions within your software. Should you have questions or need additional help, you can:
- Use Quicken help menu:
- Help > Quicken Help has detailed instructions about using your software to access Wells Fargo Advisors online.
- Help > Current Window provides instructions for using a feature or function related to the page you are on.
- Help > Product and Customer Support provides easy access to "Help Using Quicken", Troubleshooting", "Search Frequently Asked Questions", "Contact Us" and "Make the most of Quicken" help resources.
- Help > Tutorials are short videos that provide a summary of key features in Quicken.
- Help > User Manuals is an online user manual for Quicken. Refer to the "Use online account services with Quicken" section for more information about using Quicken to access Wells Fargo Advisors online.
- Help > About Quicken helps you ensure that your software is up-to-date, and contains information you will need when contacting Intuit for technical assistance.
- Visit the Quicken Support Site.
- Call Quicken Telephone Support at (888) 311-7276, between 11:00a.m. and 8:00p.m. ET, 7 days a week.
- Call Wells Fargo Advisors Online Services Support at (877) 879-2495.
Please note: Products and services are offered by the merchants whose sites you visit. Wells Fargo Advisors neither endorses nor guarantees, unless expressly noted, any of the products or services offered for sale through those sites. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security or accessibility standards as ours.
Software instructions included on this site and information referenced on the merchant sites you visit are provided by Intuit.