Important Legal Disclosures
True to our mission, we encourage you to read the following policies and learn how they affect you as a client.
- Auction Rate Securities Practices and Procedures
- Business Continuity
- Callable Securities Disclosure
- Cash Sweep Program
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) (PDF)
- Certificate of Deposit Disclosure Statement Summary (PDF)
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMOs) (PDF)
- Compensation Paid to Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC in Connection With Distributions of Closed-End Funds
- Day Trading Disclosure
- Electronic Delivery of Documents
- Email Disclosure
- Extended Hours Trading Disclosure
- Financial Transaction Taxes
- IRA/ESA Disclosures
- Margin Disclosure
- Non-US Client Disclosure
- Online Access Agreement (WellsFargo.com)
- Online Trading Agreement
- Remittance Transfer Notification
- Trading Halts & Limit Up-Limit Down Client Notice
- USA Patriot Act
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC & Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC Rule 606 Disclosure of Order Routing Information
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Rule 606 requires broker-dealers that route orders in certain equity and option securities to make available quarterly reports that present a general overview of their routing practices.
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC routes the majority of its customer orders in equities through its affiliated clearing firm, First Clearing, LLC, a non banking affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. Additionally, Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC generally routes all of its customer orders through First Clearing, LLC.
First Clearing, LLC routes eligible customer orders in equities to execution venues, which may include separate market making desks of an affiliated broker dealer, Wells Fargo Securities, LLC. Quarterly reports disclosing First Clearing, LLC's order routing information can be accessed via the First Clearing, LLC, Web site.
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC's orders not routed through First Clearing, LLC, consisting primarily of orders in preferred securities, are routed and executed through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC ("WRET"). Orders in preferred securities may be executed in a principal, riskless principal, or agency capacity. Quarterly reports disclosing Wells Fargo Advisors LLC's order routing information may be accessed via the following link. Access Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC's order routing information (PDF).