Electronic Communications Disclosure
THIS COMMUNICATION MAY BE AN ADVERTISEMENT OR SOLICITATION FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Unsubscribing from Electronic Communications
To unsubscribe from marketing emails or texts from:
- An individual Wells Fargo Advisors financial advisor: Reply to one of his/her emails or text messages and indicate that you want to unsubscribe.
- Wells Fargo and its affiliates: Unsubscribe at https://www.wellsfargoadvisors.com/wellsfargo-unsubscribe
Neither of these actions will affect delivery of important service messages regarding your accounts that we may need to send you or preferences you may have previously set for other email services.
Electronic Communications to Wells Fargo Advisors
- The confidentiality of Internet email or text messages cannot be guaranteed. Do not include private or confidential information such as passwords, account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., in emails to Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Instructions having financial consequences such as trade orders, funds transfer, etc., should not be included in your communications to Wells Fargo Advisors, and we will not act on such instructions.
- We will maintain and store your communications for a set period of time to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Electronic Communications from Wells Fargo Advisors and Your Preferences
- If you are not the intended recipient of this communications, please notify the sender. The information contained in this is intended only for the person named above and for the purposes indicated.
- Do not distribute this message without written consent of the author.
- The opinions expressed in this communication are those of the author(s) and are not necessarily those of Wells Fargo Advisors or its affiliates.
- Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. This communication is not a covered opinion as defined by Circular 230 and is limited to Federal tax issues addressed herein. Additional issues may exist that affect Federal tax treatment of the transaction. The communication was not intended or written to be used and cannot be used or relied upon by the recipient or any other person to avoid federal tax penalties.
- As part of our commitment to securing information about you, we do not send emails asking you to provide, update or verify your personal, account or other confidential information.
- If you have received a fraudulent email, please forward it to email@example.com. Please do not remove the original subject line or change the email in any way when you forward it to us. Visit our Fraud Information Center for more information on how to help protect yourself from online fraud.
- This is a strictly privileged and confidential communication between us and our selected addressees. This communication contains information addressed only to a specific individual and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person other than the named addressee. This communication is provided:
- For informational purposes only
- Is not and should not be construed in any manner as any solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or any related financial instruments
- Is not and should not be construed in any manner as a public offer of any securities or any related financial instruments.
Wells Fargo Advisors, 1 North Jefferson, St. Louis, MO 63103