The communication you received
THIS COMMUNICATION MAY BE AN ADVERTISEMENT OR SOLICITATION FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Unsubscribing from Marketing Electronic Communications
To unsubscribe from marketing emails or texts from:
- An individual Wells Fargo Advisors team member: Reply to one of his/her emails or text messages and indicate that you want to unsubscribe.
- Wells Fargo and its affiliates: Unsubscribe at www.wfa.com/wellsfargo-unsubscribe.
Neither of these actions will affect delivery of important service messages regarding your accounts that we may need to send you or preferences you may have previously set for other email services.
Electronic Communications to Wells Fargo Advisors
- The confidentiality of Internet email or text messages cannot be guaranteed. Do not include private or confidential information such as passwords, account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc.
- Instructions having financial consequences such as trade orders, funds transfer, etc., should not be included in your electronic communications to Wells Fargo Advisors, and we will not act on such instructions.
- We maintain and store your communications for a set period of time to meet regulatory requirements.
Electronic Communications from Wells Fargo Advisors and Your Preferences
- The information is intended for person named or authorized to receive this for the addressee. You must not use, copy or disclose any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.
- The opinions expressed in this communication are those of the author(s) and are not necessarily those of Wells Fargo Advisors or its affiliates.
- Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. This communication is not a covered opinion as defined by Circular 230 and is limited to Federal tax issues addressed herein. Additional issues may exist that affect Federal tax treatment of the transaction. The communication was not intended or written to be used and cannot be used or relied upon by the recipient or any other person to avoid federal tax penalties.
- As part of our commitment to securing information about you, we do not send emails asking you to provide, update or verify your personal, account or other confidential information.
- If you have received a fraudulent email, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not remove the original subject line or change the email in any way when you forward it to us. Visit our Fraud Information Center for more information on how to help protect yourself from online fraud.
- This is a strictly confidential communication between us and our selected addressees. This communication contains information addressed only to a specific individual and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person other than the named addressee. This communication is provided:
- For informational purposes only
- Is not and should not be construed in any manner as any solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or any related financial instruments
- Is not and should not be construed in any manner as a public offer of any securities or any related financial instruments.
Wells Fargo Advisors, 1 North Jefferson, St. Louis, MO 63103