Simplified self-directed investing
- Trade stocks, ETFs, and no-load mutual funds online or on your mobile device** and CDs and bonds by phone. Option trading and margin investing available.
- Manage investments easily and securely with our user-friendly online platform.
- Access your Wells Fargo Advisors investment accounts and Wells Fargo Bank accounts with a single user name and password.
- Easy money transfers between Wells Fargo accounts, including online money transfers and mobile check deposits, with Brokerage Cash Services.
Take control with sophisticated tools and research
- Access to the DIY toolkit you need to make informed investing decisions.
- Review research from our extensive library of proprietary content and independent sources.
- Get real-time quotes, charts, market news, and watchlists.
- Refine your search and decision-making with a robust set of tools for stocks, mutual funds, ETF and bond screening, and asset allocation.
- Receive phone assistance from our knowledgeable team.
All investing involves some degree of risk, whether it is associated with market volatility, purchasing power or a specific security. There is no assurance any investment strategy will be successful or that a fund will meet its investment objectives. An investment will fluctuate and, when sold, may be worth more or less than the original cost.
Access to the service may be limited, delayed, or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication, or systems problems, or for other reasons. During times of high volume of trading at the market opening, or intra-day, clients may experience delays in system access or execution at prices significantly away from the market price quoted or displayed at the time the order was entered.
*Other fees and commissions apply to a WellsTrade® account. Please see the WellsTrade Commissions and Fees for complete information.
**Availability may be affected by your mobile device’s coverage area. Mobile deposit not available on all platforms. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone® and iPad® running iOS 8.0+, Android mobile devices running OS 4.4+ and Windows Phone 10. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
1 $0 per trade is applicable to commissions for online and automated telephone trading of stocks (excluding penny stocks) and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). For stock and ETF trades placed with an agent over the telephone, a $25 agent-assisted trading fee is charged. Each trade order will be treated as a separate transaction subject to commission. An order that executes over multiple trading days may be subject to additional commission. One commission will be assessed for multiple trades, entered separately, that execute on the same day, on the same side of the market. Other fees and commissions apply to a WellsTrade account. For complete information on fees and commissions, refer to the WellsTrade Commissions and Fees Schedule. Schedule subject to change at any time.