Wellstrade® Brokerage Accounts
Funding Your Account
How to Access and Manage Your Account Online
Account Administration and Features for Your Account
How to Access and Manage Your Account Online
1. Teller deposits are processed through an associated limited-purpose Wells Fargo Bank account in your name, which is automatically opened upon establishment of your WellsTrade account (at no additional charge).
2. Mobile deposit is only available through the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement and your applicable business account fee disclosures for other terms, conditions, and limitations.
3. Enrollment with Zelle® through Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Business Online® is required. Terms and conditions apply. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. For your protection, Zelle® should only be used for sending money to friends, family, or others you trust. Neither Wells Fargo nor Zelle® offers a protection program for authorized payments made with Zelle®. The Request feature within Zelle® is only available through Wells Fargo using a smartphone. Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle® must be sent to an email address. To send or receive money with a small business, both parties must be enrolled with Zelle® directly through their financial institution’s online or mobile banking experience. For more information, view the Zelle® Transfer Service Addendum to the Wells Fargo Online Access Agreement. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Account fees (e.g., monthly service, overdraft) may apply to Wells Fargo account(s) with which you use Zelle®.
4. Online Statements require Adobe® Acrobat® PDF reader. The length of time Online Statements are available to view and download varies depending on the product: up to 12 months for auto loans; up to 2 years for credit cards, home equity lines of credit, and personal loans and lines of credit; and up to 7 years for deposit accounts, home mortgage accounts, and trust and managed investment accounts. The length of time the specific product statements are available online can be found in Wells Fargo Online® in Statements & documents. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
5. Refer to the Wells Fargo Bank Consumer Account Fee and Information ScheduleMore about Consumer Account Fee Disclosure and Information Schedule for further information about the Prime Checking and Premier Checking account and applicable bank fees. For The Private Bank Interest Checking account and applicable bank fees, refer to both the Wells Fargo Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule More about Consumer Account Fee Disclosure and Information Schedule and The Private Bank Consumer Deposit Products DisclosureDownload The Private Bank Consumer Deposit Products Disclosure pdf here.
The Prime Checking account has a $25 monthly service fee. The fee can be avoided each fee period with $20,000 or more in statement-ending qualifying linked balances. The Premier Checking account has a $35 monthly service fee. The fee can be avoided each fee period with $250,000 or more in statement-ending qualifying linked balances. The statement-ending qualifying balances for each of these account types include linked (a) bank deposit account balances (checking, savings, time accounts (CDs), FDIC-insured IRAs) and (b) investment account balances (brokerage available through our brokerage affiliate Wells Fargo Advisors, applicable bank fiduciary and custody accounts, annuities, and eligible foreign exchange transactions). For more information, call Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. at 1-866-245-3452. Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Wells Fargo Advisors:
- Brokerage products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
- Certain brokerage accounts are not eligible.
Insurance and annuities:
- Products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
- If the annuity becomes annuitized, or a periodic payment schedule has been established, the remaining balance will no longer be eligible for qualification.