A WellsTrade account offers a wide variety of investment choices for whatever your investment goals may be, including:
- IRAs - Traditional, Roth, and SEP IRA’s
- General investing and trading accounts
- Education Savings Accounts
- Mutual funds
- U.S. stocks and options
- Exchange-traded funds
- Bonds: U.S. government, corporate or municipal
Convenient accesscall out
Use your mobile phone* or tablet to:
- Place trades
- View account activity
- Get real-time quotes, market news, and data
- Manage your alerts and watchlists
Brokerage Cash Servicescall out
With a single sign on, you can securely access your WellsTrade investment and Wells Fargo accounts on your smartphone,* tablet, or computer. Take advantage of Brokerage Cash Services and enjoy convenient money movement between accounts:
- See all your balances on one screen (with either your PC or mobile device)
- Deposit checks into your WellsTrade account using your smartphone*
- Transfer money between accounts, transfer money to another person with Zelle℠, or use Bill Pay
You can also visit the tellers at Wells Fargo branches and make deposits which are processed through a limited-purpose Wells Fargo Bank account in your name.
Want more details?call out
- Check out WellsTrade at a glance for an overview of key features.
*Availability may be affected by your mobile device’s coverage area. Mobile deposit not available on all platforms. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone® and iPad® running iOS 8.0+, Android mobile devices running OS 4.4+ and Windows Phone 10. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Options involve risk and are not appropriate for all investors. Before opening an option position, a person must receive a copy of “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.” This document is available from the Options Clearing Corporation, 125 S. Franklin Street, Suite 1200, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Please read it carefully before investing.
Access to the service may be limited, delayed, or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication, or systems problems, or for other reasons. During times of high volume of trading at the market opening, or intra-day, clients may experience delays in system access or execution at prices significantly away from the market price quoted or displayed at the time the order was entered.