Make home financing part of the conversation
Considering your home may be your largest asset, it may make sense to review your potential home financing needs with your Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors and together assess how these needs may affect your long-term financial goals. If a home borrowing need is on your horizon, your Financial Advisor can connect you with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage lending specialist, through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., who can help you explore various home financing products and services.
Borrowing affects the big picture. That’s why we’re here.call out
- Are you looking to purchase a home, second home, investment property or help a family member with a home purchase?
- How do your home financing plans fit in with your short and long term liquidity strategy?
- Have you recently reviewed the terms of your existing liabilities?
With a focus on your future, you can rely on us to:
- Understand your short- and long-term financial objectives and help address how borrowing may affect your long-term financial goals.
- Introduce you to a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage lending specialist who can help you find a mortgage that complements your home financing goals.
Home financing options that make sensecall out
- Products: Variety of products and programs to help meet affluent clients’ needs.2
- Dedicated Support: Underwriting and sales support teams trained and focused on jumbo loans provide a solid perspective on this unique market.
- Potential Relationship Discounts: Relationship-based rate discounts that recognize valued Wells Fargo relationships.
1 Clients should read all lines of credit documents carefully.
2 All home financing services provided through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
3 Credit cards subject to credit qualification.
Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158). Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, holds a residential mortgage broker license in Georgia and is licensed as a residential mortgage broker (license number MB2234) in Massachusetts.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.