Financing a new home deserves personal attention
Your home may be one of your largest assets. When you start considering a second home or retirement property, there’s even more to assess in how it impacts your long-term financial goals. Your Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors can connect you personally with a Wells Fargo Private Mortgage Banker to provide valuable insight into borrowing strategies, products, and loan features.
A big picture view before you make a move
- Are you looking to purchase a new home, second home, or possibly help a family member with a home purchase?
- How do your home financing plans fit with your short and long-term liquidity strategy?
- Have you reviewed the terms of your existing liabilities recently?
A mortgage banker working with your interest in mind
Your financial advisor knows all about your income, assets, investments and goals. Let your financial advisor introduce you to a Wells Fargo Private Mortgage Banker – a specialist that can share borrowing strategies and financing options that complement your financial journey.
Financing options that fit your goals
- Products: Variety of products and programs to help meet affluent clients’ needs1
- Dedicated support: Underwriting and sales support team trained and focused on jumbo loans provide a solid perspective on this unique market.
- Potential Relationship Discounts: Valuing the relationship we have with you, certain rate discounts could apply based on your eligible assets with Wells Fargo.
1 All home financing services provided through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158). Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, holds a residential mortgage broker license in Georgia and is licensed as a residential mortgage broker (license number MB2234) in Massachusetts.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.