Wells Fargo Advisors: A Premier Investment Firm
A Commitment to Unparalleled Financial Service and Advice
Wells Fargo Advisors is a premier financial services firm, serving investors nationwide through more than 15,000 Financial Advisors. Driven by a strong and abiding commitment to service, we help our clients succeed financially with investment planning and advice for helping them achieve their life needs and financial goals.
As part of Wells Fargo & Company, Wells Fargo Advisors draws on extensive experience and products across the company to help satisfy our clients' financial needs.
Wells Fargo Advisors Facts at a Glance
(data as of June 30, 2016)
Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 15,042 Financial Advisors and referrals from 3,900 Licensed Bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administers $1.5 trillion in client assets.
Areas of Distinction
- Unique structure and scale that combine the capabilities and best practices available through a large, national firm with a client focus more typical of smaller firms
- Dedicated to Financial Advisors and their relationships with clients
- Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients through distinct business channels supported by established products, services, and technology
Multichannel Business Model
10,066 Financial Advisors work in the traditional brokerage channel of Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, with branch offices located in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, the firm’s in-bank brokerage channel includes 3,446 Financial Advisors and 3,900 licensed bankers located in Wells Fargo bank stores. Licensed Bankers are employees of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and also registered representatives of Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC. The firm’s Independent Brokerage Group includes Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, the firm’s independent representative arm, and First Clearing Correspondent Services, which provides operational, clearing, and consultative services to thousands of financial professionals across the U.S.
Products and Services
- Advisory Services
- Asset Management
- Brokerage Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Portfolio Analysis and Monitoring
|Retail Client Assets||$1.5 trillion|
|Correspondent Clearing Firms||71|
Data is a combination of Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, and First Clearing, LLC.
- Third-largest full-service provider of retail brokerage services in the U.S.*
- Third-largest provider of managed accounts†
(as of March 31, 2016)
Broker-Dealers under Wells Fargo & Company
- Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC
- First Clearing, LLC
* Based on number of Financial Advisors
† Based on assets
A collection of the most recent thematic reports from Wells Fargo Investment Institute that cover varying topics of interest and importance to investors.Read Our Insights