Wells Fargo Advisors: A Premier Investment Firm
A Commitment to Unparalleled Financial Service and Advice
Wells Fargo Advisors is a premier financial services firm, serving investors nationwide through more than 15,000 Financial Advisors. Driven by a strong and abiding commitment to service, we help our clients succeed financially with investment planning and advice for helping them achieve their life needs and financial goals.
As part of Wells Fargo & Company, Wells Fargo Advisors draws on extensive experience and products across the company to help satisfy our clients' financial needs.
Wells Fargo Advisors Facts at a Glance
(data as of December 20, 2016)
Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 14,882 Financial Advisors and referrals from 3,954 Licensed Bankers in Wells Fargo branches across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administers $1.5 trillion in client assets.
Areas of Distinction
- Unique structure and scale that combine the capabilities and best practices available through a large, national firm with a client focus more typical of smaller firms
- Dedicated to Financial Advisors and their relationships with clients
- Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients through distinct business channels supported by established products, services, and technology
Multichannel Business Model
9,896 Financial Advisors work in the traditional brokerage channel of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, with Wells Fargo Advisors branch offices located in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, the firm’s in-bank brokerage channel includes 3,458 Financial Advisors and 3,954 licensed bankers located in Wells Fargo branches. Licensed Bankers are employees of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and also registered representatives of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC. The firm’s Independent Brokerage Group includes Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, a separate broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Co.
Products and Services
- Advisory Services
- Asset Management
- Brokerage Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Portfolio Analysis and Monitoring
|Retail Client Assets||$1.5 trillion|
|Correspondent Clearing Firms||71|
Data is a combination of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (including its predecessor firms) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC.
- Third-largest full-service provider of retail brokerage services in the U.S.*
- Fourth largest wealth management provider(Barron’s 2016)†
(as of December 30, 2016)
Broker-Dealers under Wells Fargo & Company
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC
* Based on number of Financial Advisors
† Based on assets
A collection of the most recent thematic reports from Wells Fargo Investment Institute that cover varying topics of interest and importance to investors.Read Our Insights