Wells Fargo Advisors: A Premier Investment Firm
A Commitment to Unparalleled Financial Service and Advice
Wells Fargo Advisors is a premier financial services firm, serving investors nationwide through around 12,000 Financial Advisors. Driven by a strong and abiding commitment to service, we help our clients succeed financially with investment planning and advice designed to help them achieve their life needs and financial goals.
As part of Wells Fargo & Company, Wells Fargo Advisors draws on extensive experience and products across the company to help satisfy our clients’ financial needs.
Wells Fargo Advisors Facts at a Glance
(data as of June 30, 2021)
Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through around 12,000 Financial Advisors and referrals from more than 4,000 Licensed Bankers in Wells Fargo branches across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administers more than $1.9 trillion in client assets.
Areas of Distinction
- Unique structure and scale that combine the capabilities and best practices available through a large, national firm with a client focus more typical of smaller firms
- Dedicated to Financial Advisors and their relationships with clients
- Choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients through distinct business channels supported by established products, services, and technology
Multichannel Business Model
7,438 Financial Advisors work in the traditional brokerage channel of Wells Fargo Advisors through Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, with branch offices located in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. In addition, the firm’s in-bank brokerage channel includes 3,133 Financial Advisors and 4,216 Licensed Bankers located in Wells Fargo bank branches. Licensed Bankers are employees of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and also registered representatives of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC. The firm’s Independent Brokerage Group operates out of Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, a separate broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. The clearing operations of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (which are conducted under the First Clearing trade name) provide operational, clearing, and related consulting services for the affiliated Wells Fargo retail brokerage business and approximately 53 unaffiliated brokerage firms.
Products and Services
- Advisory Services
- Asset Management
- Brokerage Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Portfolio Analysis and Review
|Retail Client Assets||$1.9 trillion|
|Correspondent Clearing Firms||53|
Data is a combination of Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (including its predecessor firms) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC.
- Third-largest full-service provider of retail brokerage services in the U.S.*
Broker-Dealers under Wells Fargo & Company
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC
* Based on number of Financial Advisors