Due Diligence events provide experienced advisors who are considering Wells Fargo Advisors the opportunity to learn more about the firm – topics cover everything from technology solutions to marketing to details about transitioning your practice once you decide to join the firm.
Our engaging interactive formats will give you the ability to truly get a sense of what it would be like to run your practice with Wells Fargo Advisors. Want to know how we will help you successfully transition your clients in a seamless manner? Or how we can help you plot out a course for personal and practice growth across our platform? Or what your earnings might look like at Wells Fargo Advisors? We tailor our events to cover your concerns and leave you feeling confident about joining our firm.
Meetings are held monthly and typically adhere to the following formats:
- 90-minute sessions that cover our breadth of multi-channel choices
- 60-minute sessions that provide a deeper look at compensation framework for a transitioning practice
- Zoom meetings offer discreet presentations that maintain your confidentiality
We encourage you to attend each type of session to get the full view of your opportunity.
View upcoming events below and click the Register button to secure your spot at the sessions of your choice:
- 4/28/2022 National Meeting (90 minutes)
- 5/11/2022 Independent Advisor Meeting (2 hours and 45 minutes)
- 5/24/2022 Wealth Brokerage Services: Bank Branch Based Advisor Focus Meeting (90 minutes)
- May (tentative date) Women’s Focus Meeting (90 minutes)
- 6/7/2022 Multicultural Women of Color Focus Meeting (90 minutes)
- 7/13/2022 Independent Advisor Meeting (2 hours and 45 minutes)
- 7/28/2022 National Meeting (90 minutes)
Due Diligence presents a great opportunity to start building long-term relationships with the leaders within the firm who will become your advocates and partners in growing your practice.
Leaders from across the firm will present on dozens of topics of interest for advisors considering a move to Wells Fargo Advisors.
You will have the ability to engage directly with senior leadership on areas such as:
- Teaming and Succession Planning
- Client Experience & Growth
- Portfolio Management & Implementation
- Professional Development & Coaching
- Investment Planning
- Products & Solutions
- Transition Support
- Marketing and Branding
- High Net Worth Client Solutions
- Wells Fargo Advisors' Business Models
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.