Tools, Tips, and Features
- Invest online at your convenience.
- Use our resources and tools to help you select investments.
- Access all your Wells Fargo accounts from a single access point.
You’ll pick it right up
Wells Fargo Advisors created WellsTrade® to give you a simple and convenient way to take an active role in investing for your future. Conveniently and effectively control your investments.
- Plan and create your investment portfolio.
- Access online tools, as well as leading investment research and analysis to help you make well-informed investment decisions.
- Monitor your account’s activities and balances.
Let’s get together
All of your Wells Fargo Advisors investment accounts and your Wells Fargo banking accounts can be accessed with one login and you can use your PC, laptop, and smartphone* to:
- Take advantage of convenient money movement through Brokerage Cash Services
- See all of your balances and account activity on one screen
- Deposit checks into your WellsTrade account using your smartphone* or at Wells Fargo Bank branches
Lean on us
You’re in charge, but you’re not on your own.
You’re in charge, but you’re not on your own. We provide you with a strong support system, including online tools and resources, to help you make well-informed financial decisions. Stay informed with unlimited access to:
- Market news, insights and analysis
- Real-time stock quotes and other market data
- Planning and financial calculators
- Take a look at our WellsTrade demo.
- Start thinking about how much you’d want to invest initially and from which accounts you’d transfer funds to get started.
*Availability may be affected by your mobile device’s coverage area. Mobile deposit not available on all platforms. Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone® and iPad® running iOS 8.0+, Android mobile devices running OS 4.4+ and Windows Phone 10. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., member FDIC, is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade brokerage accounts are offered through Wells Fargo Clearing Services, (Member SIPC), a registered broker dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Access to the service may be limited, delayed, or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication, or systems problems, or for other reasons. During times of high volume of trading at the market opening, or intra-day, clients may experience delays in system access or execution at prices significantly away from the market price quoted or displayed at the time the order was entered.