Tools, Tips, and Features
- Invest online at your convenience.
- Use our resources and tools to help you invest according to your goals and risk tolerance.
- Access all your Wells Fargo accounts from a single access point.
You’ll pick it right up
Wells Fargo Advisors created WellsTrade® to give you a simple and convenient way to take an active role in investing for your future. Conveniently and effectively control your investment decisions — while still receiving the guidance you want.
- Plan and create your investment portfolio.
- Access online tools, as well as leading investment research and analysis to help you make well-informed investment decisions.
- Monitor your account’s activities and balances.
Let’s get together
All of your Wells Fargo banking accounts and Wells Fargo Advisors investment accounts can be accessed with one login:
- Transfer money easily from a Wells Fargo Bank account into your WellsTrade account.
- See all of your balances and account activity on one screen.
Lean on us
You’re in charge, but you’re not on your own.
You’re in charge, but you’re not on your own. We provide you with a strong support system, including online tools and resources, to help you make well-informed financial decisions. Stay informed with unlimited access to:
- Market news, insights and analysis
- Real-time stock quotes and other market data
- Planning and financial calculators
- Take a look at our WellsTrade demo.
- Start thinking about how much you’d want to invest initially and from which accounts you’d transfer funds to get started.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., member FDIC, is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade brokerage accounts are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC (Member SIPC), a registered broker dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Access to the service may be limited, delayed, or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, system upgrades or maintenance, or electronic, communication, or systems problems, or for other reasons. During times of high volume of trading at the market opening, or intra-day, clients may experience delays in system access or execution at prices significantly away from the market price quoted or displayed at the time the order was entered.
A collection of the most recent thematic reports from Wells Fargo Investment Institute that cover varying topics of interest and importance to investors.Read Our Insights